Share this page

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Team saddles are here....



I have been waiting for these a long time - ever since I met Paolo from Prologo at the London cycle show. He spend a long time on our booth and said he was a massive fan of Parlee and would be very keen to work together. I in turn told him I was a massive fan of Prologo and would be very keen to work together !


For the last 12 months, I have been using a Scratch myself (on the recommendation of Dave Arthur who loved his test one so much he bought it outright. Hie review is here

http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/prologo-scratch-saddle/3731.html





This is the result - custom Scratch Pro Nacks in team colours (Black/White/Cyan Blue) with our own Bespoke Cycling logo on the clip. I think they look fabulous - we did a very limited initial run of 20, but I think we might need some more !

No comments: