Share this page

Saturday 17 April 2010

First crit of the year at Hog Hill


Jean, myself and Eryn went to Hog Hill to do our first crit of the year. I have never been to the circuit before and loved it. The race itself was something else - I have never done so much coasting and then bursts of 500 watts in my life. I finished in mid pack obscurity though I am sure if I did a couple more of these you would soon get the hang of the riding style - its much more hurly burly than the tranquility of a sportive.

Whilst JC and I did not cover ourselves in glory, Eryn did coming second in the womens race and winning the 2 primes that were on offer. Chapeau !

There is another one next Saturday and I would like to get as many people to come as possible - try it and you might just get addicted !

No comments: